GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
hopium.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I am simply stating that there are other things we should be looking at instead of the uncommon cold.
I am pointing out that the masks are not necessary for healthy people.
If you're vulnerable, by all means take precautions.
Congress is a circus, if you watched the hearing today you know what I'm talking about.
The people making the decisions do not have your best interests in mind.
Every travesty to mankind has been sold as 'for the greater good.'

I agree except for masks not being necessary for healthy people. Healthy people aren't healthy after they contract C19.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
10 out of 11 with NO symptoms. We need to define healthy, diabetics who control it and function are not necessarily healthy. Though the world would see them as such.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
My mother in law hugged a co-worker who had the COVID, and found out later. She's in her late 60's, never got sick.
Health is what you make of it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
10 out of 11 with NO symptoms. We need to define healthy, diabetics who control it and function are not necessarily healthy. Though the world would see them as such.

Nice, cut and paste the same disprovrn claim as fact and start the trolling over.

You deserve what's coming. I truly hope you suffer.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Current picture of Sweden
Sweden-cv-3.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You deserve what's coming. I truly hope you suffer.
Wait, are you the guy that's supposed to be a PA? With healthcare like you, who needs enemies??

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
'Disproven' 'unsubstantiated' 'debunked' 'conspiracy theories'
You can throw all the buzz words at me, but the math doesn't lie.
The entire country of Sweden is literally proving my point right now.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Wait, are you the guy that's supposed to be a PA? With healthcare like you, who needs enemies??

If you ignore experts, you deserve what you get. I'll still intubate you though, so don't worry.

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
Sweden sees cases drop after avoiding lockdowns.
"The curves go down, and the curves over the seriously ill begin to be very close to zero. As a whole, it is very positive," Sweden’s chief epidemiologist Anders Tegnell said.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/swede...drop-after-controversially-avoiding-lockdowns
Didn't you bitch at other people about using those sorta news source? Also Sweden is at .00773 for total population while united states is at .012348 for total population. If you want to go by confirmed cases sweden is at 7,693 per million while united states is at 13,431 population. They had most of their issues sorted out way earlier compared to the united states

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

Healthy is people who had no pre existing conditions and then contracted C19. You're certainly not saying that only people who weren't healthy are the only ones who contracted C19 are you?