GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If You Are In Need of Parts -- Good Samaritan Thread

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I’ve got several things. 3 sets of instrument cluster covers, 3 OEM rear chrome badges, one gloss red rear badge. One OEM black insert for rear badge. A couple different Klii front badge inserts, one glass 8 inch screen protector. One set of non-Fender front A-pillar chrome trim pieces. One set of ABS chrome window switches. And a set of center caps (not pictured).

View attachment 176800

What about those pistachios, man?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I’ve got several things. 3 sets of instrument cluster covers, 3 OEM rear chrome badges, one gloss red rear badge. One OEM black insert for rear badge. A couple different Klii front badge inserts, one glass 8 inch screen protector. One set of non-Fender front A-pillar chrome trim pieces. One set of ABS chrome window switches. And a set of center caps (not pictured).

View attachment 176800

I'll take one instrument cover to 93501.

Total1

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
15 GTI Autobahn 6MT
I got stock rear valence for gti if anyone want to pick up near 92841.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I was gifted a stage 1 version 1 BFI dogbone insert. My car needs a version 2. Open to anyone who wants it. I think this is still on the spirit of the op but if not my apologies

If you still have this, I'll take it. Just let me know how you'd like to be paid for shipping.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Just following up here to say that this thread delivers.

Special thanks to @randomhobo130 for the brand new, poly BFI Stage 1 v1 dogbone mount insert. I offered to cover shipping and it, along with all accompanying hardware, was in my mailbox soon after. Can't wait to get it installed.