GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

white silver metallic vs pure white GTI

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Today I was on the highway with 3 pure white cars, we ran in a little pack for a mile or so which was pretty amusing, but yeah it's definitely one of the most common colors.

doolin64

Passed Driver's Ed
While common, pure white would be my vote. I love the white silver in pictures. At the dealer this weekend I saw the white silver ijnperson and it was too primerish for me. Cool color, but not for me

ishkrbibbl

Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
I just traded a pure white for white silver and couldn’t be happier. The DG springs and Pretoria’s help too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What size rims are those? 18"?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I gave my 18 silver white to my son so I could pick up a 19 Rabbit. The Rabbit is white, but I prefer the silver white. If the Rabbit had come in silver white, I would have gotten the same color again..
20180726_165827.jpg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Silver White. It looks amazing and really looks different depending on if it's full sun or you have a cloudy sky.....hides dirt like a mo fo. I think it just looks better. But this thread is going to full of "but mine is better" comments.....

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
This thread is 3 years old

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
This was an amusing thread, glad it got bumped 😂.

For GTI/R, My top 4 favorite colors are very close, but ranked below:

1) White Silver
2) Oryx White
3) Pure White
4) Reflex Silver (my car)

ricola_mk7.5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Mk7.5 GTI
Ik this thread old but I'm thankful I picked pure white over white silver cause I got swiped in a parking lot and the last thing I needed to paint was a metallic color.

Also it looks bad on Instagram pics

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Ik this thread old but I'm thankful I picked pure white over white silver cause I got swiped in a parking lot and the last thing I needed to paint was a metallic color.

Also it looks bad on Instagram pics

it definitely doesnt transfer as well to the internet. same with GFG honestly

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
They must have like...used the search or something.
For real! Just thought it was funny people are giving OP advice on which car to pick, three years after the fact lol