GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CINCY Edgewater Drag Racing

blkmagic2006gti

cincyperformance.com
Let me start off by saying, i am NOT going to argue with any stupid comments in this thread. I'm going to post up my time slips and if you have a negative comment Please keep it to your self. I'm am not going to be bragging about beating dougs time, or anything anyone elses. This is totally an informative update on my crappy driving:burnrubber:

The conditions were JUST like the night we ran the first time. Same temp and same humiditiy and everything.

There were 2 other MKV's Running. One was Stock 6 speed and the other a Stock DSG. They ran 15.1's and the best time was from the 6 speed with a 14.9.

My runs went as follows

14.772@ 96.86 (Vs. Stage 2 SRT4)
14.707@ 97.24 (Vs. Stage3 SRT4)
14.422@ 97.66 ((Vs. Civic VTAK) Broke Axle on launch)
14.259@100.63 :thumbup: (Vs. 5.0 Mustang w/Slicks)

Attachments

• Time Slips 8-31-07-2.jpg
    Time Slips 8-31-07-2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 256
  • Time Slips 8-31-07.jpg
    Time Slips 8-31-07.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 249

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
dsg launching is an art, keep practicing....

Rev2Ten-K

Banned
Let me start off by saying, i am NOT going to argue with any stupid comments in this thread. I'm going to post up my time slips and if you have a negative comment Please keep it to your self. I'm am not going to be bragging about beating dougs time, or anything anyone elses. This is totally an informative update on my crappy driving:burnrubber:

The conditions were JUST like the night we ran the first time. Same temp and same humiditiy and everything.

There were 2 other MKV's Running. One was Stock 6 speed and the other a Stock DSG. They ran 15.1's and the best time was from the 6 speed with a 14.9.

My runs went as follows

14.772@ 96.86 (Vs. Stage 2 SRT4)
14.707@ 97.24 (Vs. Stage3 SRT4)
14.422@ 97.66 ((Vs. Civic VTAK) Broke Axle on launch)
14.259@100.63 :thumbup: (Vs. 5.0 Mustang w/Slicks)

Well the last time shows your car has some potential in it..(kinda).. You just gotta learn how to bring it out consistently.

blkmagic2006gti

cincyperformance.com
Well the last time shows your car has some potential in it..(kinda).. You just gotta learn how to bring it out consistently.

:iono: I guess that was a nice comment(Kinda) LOL
Just kidding.

well thanks,

Anyway, yeah i understand i have to more consistant:thumbup:
practice makes perfect

streetsoldier185

Yellow Jacket LS1
Car(s)
04 GTO 6MT
you could have done better than that dude....ur car is bangin though...i did a 13.8 with less mods

blkmagic2006gti

cincyperformance.com
you could have done better than that dude....ur car is bangin though...i did a 13.8 with less mods

I know, The track is just crap. I'm going to the better track in this area and well see if i get better times:biggrin: plus i'll have some more practice as well

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
He did pretty good. Look where he's at in comparison. The Stage2 SRT only ran a 13.6 there.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
i think you did a good job not like im bringing my car to a stripe or track but think just gotta keep it consistent, and practice.

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
How can you say he did a good job? He has more than anyone put into the car and some people here have half the performance upgrades and run 13.8-13.7 now thats fast and Sti territory. The last run was pretty good because it looks like you were halling ass....Anyways i am not saying i am a professional driver cause if i had the same mods knowing me i wouldnt do any better lol but practice makes perfect right. :thumbsup:

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
fix those 60ft times and you could run 13s

I can't believe I didn't even look at those. That one 2.7 60' owned your shit :biggrin: