GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Fast VS. A lot

myfastlikesroadhead

That Guy...
Well this is my 1st post here but I've had my gti for since march of 06' and 33,000 miles

Majority of my kills are on the freeway (I spend most of my time there and the streets around me suck for going fast)

So here's an abreviated list cuz there have been a lot in the last year

I'm Revo stg 2 (FYI) and as far as I know most of these cars were stock so unless I add on then it probably means they were...

06 mustang gt convertable - 60mph on slow pulled 3 cars by 110 mph
06' Sti - 60 mph to 120 = me by 1 1/2 car (I think he was under estimating me because I saw a 2nd downshift but it was too late for him:evil: )
76' 930 (my dad's) Handed my ass to me but I was expecting that out of a BT 930
98' Cobra (w/intake and exhaust) - from 45mph would hang through 2nd gear but then I was hard pulled after that.
93'/EG Hatchback with B20Vtec pretty much even from 10-90mh but I pulled 2 cars from 90 to 120
g35 coupe - pulled 2 cars from 60 to 120
350z (at least an exhaust) from the line he pulled 1/2 a car length but I had that back by the end of 2nd but we were even after that (not sure if he left off, doesn't make much sense to me).
TRD S/C Scion TC - I couldn't even tell this guy was s/c until we started going... very sleeperish and caught me off guard but still not fast enough. 2 cars from 60 to 120
EG hatchback with fully built b18c (runs high 11's/low 12's) naturally aspirated (again expected results, was huffing honda fumes for the rest of the day)
Anyway.. there's more but it's time for the M's game.

peace out - will be back with more

Rev2Ten-K

Banned
Nice runs and kills!

Just curious, do you have a 6 speed tranny, or DSG?

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
10 points just for the name.

nick9871

Ready to race!
Where are you in WA? I live in Seattle and it is pretty much impossible to do any sort of street racing around here. The streets are in too bad of shape to drive fast on and the freeway's are patrolled every 5 miles 24/7. We seem to have a shit load of police in Seattle...

myfastlikesroadhead

That Guy...
I'm a southender but I'll just say I'm on the freeway most of the time.. I stay away from 167 due to the majority of idiots at the street races and it is highly patroled by u/c's

but you are right the streets are crap but I find the freeways to be pretty open at night... I don't like dodging in and around traffic so I end up not getting invloved in a lot of races

but when there's straight open road its W... O... T.... :evil:

As to the patrols it really depends on the time and the day, I don't see that many WSP patroling around when I'm on the roads

oh and I'm pretty much in Kent which is dangerous enough as it is and extremely difficult to stay away from the street races.

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
hahahaha dam nice kills. i've raced allot of the same cars as you and have had similiar results. and love ur user name. hahahahaha

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
:help: ummmm I've heard of the term troll before but never really understood what it meant...

just like what the heck does "ftw" stand for....

still new to forums... please forgive :cry:

:biggrin:

FTW = For the Win also
FTMFW = for the mother f..... win
DIY = Due It yourself
FYI = For your information
IMO = In my opinion

not so sure on all of these but just assuming from my experiance on threads. if there are more and i missed, sry dont bash me. just wrote some from the top of my head to help you out