GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What's the best mod you have done?

MEM GTI

Ready to race!
Frameless homelink mirror for me so far. Looks great, autodimming is great and a minimalist garage door opener integration all adds up to a great mod. Should have been in the car from factory, but I digress...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
JB1 by far. For the price, it adds so much more fun to the car. The car feels like a Moped with it turned off. Cant wait to go stage 2 or EQT.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Delete

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
VCDS tweaks, these are what I think are most valuable for everyday driving:

Adaptive lane tracking enabled
(More) direct throttle response tweak
5-Light stoplights
Soundaktor disabled
High Beam Assist
ACC follow in traffic up to 3-seconds when stopped
Blind Spot Indicators brightness cranked up to 100

I don't have the windows controlled from the keyfobs on this car.

hooville

Go Kart Newbie
Top 5 in order of daily satisfaction:

42DD shifter bushings
Clutch Delay Valve Delete
VCDS: Throttle Response Tweak

Tires (& lightweight wheels)
034 Motor Mounts

It's my daily in Atlanta traffic, so most trips are spent nose to tail with my fellow travelers. When summer comes tint goes to the top and the others drop a place!

evan1

A small, round, flat-black circle of vinyl over the stupid rotating power knob on the radio. It doesn't matter how fast you go if the power knob is constantly out of alignment.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
A small, round, flat-black circle of vinyl over the stupid rotating power knob on the radio. It doesn't matter how fast you go if the power knob is constantly out of alignment.

Took care of that a loooong time ago...

Worst part was, it never pointed straight up. Always off a few degrees.

MEM GTI

Ready to race!
Took care of that a loooong time ago...

Worst part was, it never pointed straight up. Always off a few degrees.

I’m glad I’m not the only one with that problem! I haven’t done the vinyl, I just always change volume from steering wheel and I finagle it to be mid click on rotation so it is straight up.

Gr8ful1

Passed Driver's Ed
Uni Stage 1+ and Neuspeed light weight wheels RSe12s Hyperblack. Birla catback, OBD tweaks for a nixing a bunch of annoying stuff like seat belt and door open audio warning.

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
Man, it's a tough call. I really like the 7.5 dynamic taillights but don't see them being in the driver seat so can't give them the win.

Oddly, I'd say its a tie between my AWE exhaust and suprisingly my custom wrapped steering wheel. I hear one and feel the other no matter what every day....and love them both.

I assume that will change as the silly amount of parts piled up in my garage get installed in the near future including Jakes IC and the EQT turbo.

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
Toss up between Is20 tune or good summer tires.