GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Enable "Hot Country" A/C with Obdeleven?

Jozooka

Go Kart Newbie
I changed mine with OBD11 to the colder A/C and increased the blower and barely notice any difference. The A/C might be a bit colder but the fan speeds seem exactly the same. It was a cool weekend so maybe it would be more noticeable on a super hot day?

ChronicSPD

Ready to race!
Strange to me that some notice very little change with this mod. Mine is so cold now I thought about changing it back lol. Also, I believe the increased blower speed refers to the radiator fan and not the actual blower motor (could be wrong, but that was my take on it). Are you guys setting it on max AC with recirculate on and set to the upper vent position?

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
My '17 GSW 4Motion doesn't have this option, bah! Anyone else not have this option via Vagcom?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TCdaosithui

Ready to race!
hate to revive old posts but ....
can anyone confirm OBD11 can do this for 2017 manual A/C from Oregon?

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
I couldn't find it on mine via vagcom. There's no dropdowfn with the options as shown on page 1 that I could find.

I don't really need it, even now when it's 110. With recric on it stays plenty cold.

HstephenG

Go Kart Champion
I apologize if I am missing this in the thread but do you need obdeleven pro/credits to perform this function?

I do not have one yet but would like to switch my AC settings so may go down this route.
Any other considerations on whether I should buy the standard or pro version? There are lots of threads on obdeleven but I have had a hard time finding specifics on what you need credits for and what you don’t.

Thank you!

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Here it is on my 2018 GSW.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

DV52

Drag Racing Champion
^^^ it's done like this:

Don

HstephenG

Go Kart Champion
^^^ it's done like this:

Don

Got my obdeleven yesterday and successfully got the windows down with the key fob working but I failed to find the settings above for the AC adjustments. Neither that nor the blower settings are options for me.
I will try again when it isn’t 105 degrees and when the Android auto app isn’t going psycho at me but does anyone have any suggestions?
First time for me ever using a device like this so appreciate the help!