GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS MUSICAL

I'm still obsessed. REALLY obsessed.

I want to see it in San Francisco when it goes on tour in March 2017, but you have to buy the whole pass to the theater (meaning access to all the shows) for a couple hundred dollars JUST to see this one show.

I guess it's better than paying the $2000+ for seats like you have to do right now for the Boradway showing in New York LOL

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS MUSICAL

I'm still obsessed. REALLY obsessed.

I want to see it in San Francisco when it goes on tour in March 2017, but you have to buy the whole pass to the theater (meaning access to all the shows) for a couple hundred dollars JUST to see this one show.

I guess it's better than paying the $2000+ for seats like you have to do right now for the Boradway showing in New York LOL

Just go to a scalper :iono:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Where do you think the tickets are coming from??? lol They sold out a long time ago.

I would think that there's got to be some Broker or scalper out there selling single event tickets

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Im so bored. Its so damn hot here.

I think the whole country is hot. Actually its cooler here today, but goona be back in the 90's for the weekend.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
not to bad up here.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
gonna celebrate turning 30 a day late since i had to work 7-7 today... so tomorrow need to figure out how badly me and the dog are gonna get lit

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I would think that there's got to be some Broker or scalper out there selling single event tickets

Yeah, those will be the $2k+ tickets, is what I'm saying.

I can buy a pass to the SanFran show(s) for like...$350-700. It's a theater pass and the only way you can get tickets to the show from the theater. It includes access to 6 shows totals (including Hamilton...which is really the only one I want to see).

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
gonna celebrate turning 30 a day late since i had to work 7-7 today... so tomorrow need to figure out how badly me and the dog are gonna get lit

Happy Birthday