GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

North Carolina and South Carolina post it up.

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
No sorry -- I'm Annie

Hi Anne! A guy that is roommates with one of our vw/audi guys just bought an 08 GTI as well! haha.

You should check out our local vw/audi group, Port City Dubs (Link in my signature) Just request to join the fb group and introduce yourself on there. We have a very close group here in town, and are locally sponsored by a vw/audi performance shop. :thumbsup:

My name is Cameron, btw

GTMine

Car(s)
2008 GTI
Thanks Cameron -- I requested to join the fb group but haven't gotten anything back from you. (GOT IT)
Please let me know the VW performance shop -- I have a few things I think need to be done maintance wise before I do any "fun" modes. (FOUND IT)

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

MEDLIN

New 2 VW
2010 White TDI Cup in Aberdeen/SouthernPines area

Also got a guy at work with a 2012 Blue GTI w/ Black wheels

Work right behind the coca cola plant.

tampa_mk5

zungguzungguguzungguzeng
Car(s)
2010 White TDI Cup in Aberdeen/SouthernPines area

Also got a guy at work with a 2012 Blue GTI w/ Black wheels

Work right behind the coca cola plant.

Local too- I am in Seven Lakes. 09 GTI candy white 4 door with the R32 rear, R-Lines, and Golf GT grill. I did your friend with the blue GTI's last oil change. Will VCDS for beer :thumbsup:

MEDLIN

New 2 VW
Local too- I am in Seven Lakes. 09 GTI candy white 4 door with the R32 rear, R-Lines, and Golf GT grill. I did your friend with the blue GTI's last oil change. Will VCDS for beer :thumbsup:

Good to know...BTW my family ons Bruces Tavern in southern pines lol.. I've got the beverage hookup.