GOLFMKV

Toyota Camry Appreciation Thread. # 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I would like to apologize for my said racism. ive been very racist these past couple days.

as for the eyebrows comment, come to glendale, those look untouched in glendale LOL

when you're fucking her from behind, you dont see her eyebrows

Reported

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
self reported.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

balius

Go Kart Champion

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Report received, you will be docked 1,000 posts.

Yet due to overwhelming bravery by one Harry Potter, Gryffindor has been awarded 1,500 points!

balius

Go Kart Champion

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
So I'm supposed to go on a date with this guy this afternoon. I met him on tinder and we haven't met in person yet. He texted me a little while ago and said he got rearended, and the guy who hit him was an illegal Russian immigrant without insurance. Thankfully he was driving his Lexus LX and not his M5... but I guess the Russian dude tried to run away and tinder dude punched him. Cops showed up and ticketed him for mutual combat... Should I still meet this guy?

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
So I'm supposed to go on a date with this guy this afternoon. I met him on tinder and we haven't met in person yet. He texted me a little while ago and said he got rearended, and the guy who hit him was an illegal Russian immigrant without insurance. Thankfully he was driving his Lexus LX and not his M5... but I guess the Russian dude tried to run away and tinder dude punched him. Cops showed up and ticketed him for mutual combat... Should I still meet this guy?

he sounds like he'd be rough during sex. ive heard you like that.

balius

Go Kart Champion

Yes. Very much yes. You'll get an awesome story out of it if nothing else.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Owns a BMW.
Punches guys in car accidents.
Uses Tinder.

Walk away while you still can.

Status
Not open for further replies.