GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OFFICIAL---or not I had a dumb fight with my spouse and still don't know WTF happened

marsh1665

Ready to race!
LOL. looks like I'm changing my profile and avatar.

If nothing else, at least the incident and thread gave us "chest hams" :thumbsup:

VINNY1

Ready to race!
Should have never posted that picture. The picture alone will give this thread 6-7 more pages.

Oh! BTW, wife is hot, and your wrong!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

McQueen77

Banned
#juggz

guys on this forums w/out a baby need to recognize though, that those things are fleeting. She is in post-baby mode, prob still breast feeding.. My wife's went up a cup size and a half and are still going strong. Friends of mine who have been through it say it goes away.. This is a sad, sad thing.

marsh1665

Ready to race!
yes, that side effect is worth the sleep loss for sure.

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
PITCH BLACK 07 GTI
They don't always go away....now Marsh the Darsh, go glaze dem Chest Hamz!

If we worked at the same firm i'd call you Marsh the Darsh.

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
#juggz

guys on this forums w/out a baby need to recognize though, that those things are fleeting. She is in post-baby mode, prob still breast feeding.. My wife's went up a cup size and a half and are still going strong. Friends of mine who have been through it say it goes away.. This is a sad, sad thing.

We aren't having any kids (medically), so no kids will be screwing up my wife's wonderful D's. :D

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
my wife is crazy too. I just learn to deal with it, and she is on some meds. it still flares from time to time, but I usually figure out how to handle it.

bitches be crazy, yo.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
DAMN.. SHE FOINE THO.

I MEAN, IF SHE PUTS OUT A LOT, I'D JUST LET THINGS SLIDE ON THIS ONE.

THE Q7 THO.. GODDAMN.. FOR JUST ONE KID YOU NEED THAT?

SHIT. SORRY, NOT TRYING TO YELL OR NOTHING.