GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Underrated Movies

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
The Core is one of the best sci-fi comedies that wasn't supposed to be a comedy. If you know anything about science, it is hilarious.

When I was in college we watched that on a Geology weekend trip with the students and faculty. Was like MST3K with all of the professors ripping the movie and the "science".

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
When I was in college we watched that on a Geology weekend trip with the students and faculty. Was like MST3K with all of the professors ripping the movie and the "science".

Mmmmmm...MST3K.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Hell yeah, boiler room was good too.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Hell yeah, boiler room was good too.

yep sure was

just cause one location the whole movie, interesting

McQueen77

Banned
office space

one of the funniest movies ever. I don't think it's underrated though, it's actually a cult classic. Everyone knows that movie and referencing lines from that movie especially if you have some horrible office job is a sure thing.

"Next one to go is uh... Samir.. Samir Naga...Nagaaa..Naagonnworkhere Anymore anyway, hahahaha!"

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
Which movie is that from? I've only known that as a Fall Out Boy lyric, lulzfactory...

25th hour, my favorite movie of the list. It's the toast Edward Norton gives at the club.

I think I got it backwards though.
"Champagne for my real friends and real pain for my sham friends."

Shini

Go Kart Champion
The Lord of the Rings Triology.

But no srsly. The Prestiege was awesomely underrated.

Another underrate Hugh Jackman movie? REAL STEEL.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
one of the funniest movies ever. I don't think it's underrated though, it's actually a cult classic. Everyone knows that movie and referencing lines from that movie especially if you have some horrible office job is a sure thing.

"Next one to go is uh... Samir.. Samir Naga...Nagaaa..Naagonnworkhere Anymore anyway, hahahaha!"

haha, yep!

The Lord of the Rings Triology.

But no srsly. The Prestiege was awesomely underrated.

Another underrate Hugh Jackman movie? REAL STEEL.

I really liked Australia....

McQueen77

Banned
Favorite under-rated movie is Pitch black.

Favorite movies... Matrix, Gladiator

So Timmy, do you ever watch movies about Gladiators? Ever hang around a men's locker room? Ever seen a grown man naked?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
So Timmy, do you ever watch movies about Gladiators? Ever hang around a men's locker room? Ever seen a grown man naked?

Yes, yes and yes.