GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Ish Talker

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Work, girls, wives, car shit, whatever - this is the place to vent....

I'll start.

Someone just cooked something in the break room that obstensibly smells like a sweaty vagina.

To further evidence the true grossness, I'd say its as sweaty and nasty smelling as a girl who ran a marathon, and then didn't shower for two weeks.

I have no fucking idea what they cooked - fish, or what - but it smells godawful.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
from dating a few hotties that were runners.... YES.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Who the hell takes a massive shit and doesnt flush.......????

I mean damn..

Muskie

Go Kart Champion

I mean damn..

This.... I mean I know the countries that most of our IT department comes from don't have toilets, but come on...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
lol^, but its not like you can "flush" a hole in the ground, ya know?? maybe cover it up with some leaves or something :iono:

A_Bowers

from dating a few hotties that were runners.... YES.

I can't blame ya.

Must have mad gag reflex suppression.

The toilets at our offices smell like dank urine.

Its like they never, ever mop. Ever.

A_Bowers

I mean damn..

I've done that at a movie theater before. Clogged the toilet up bad.

Left it.

Felt bad..........For just a second.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Ive had a co worker tell me that he doesn't wash his hands because urine is sterile. WTF

one of our head IT guys doesn't wash his hands.. and he installs all the new computers and drives, memory upgrades, etc... :eek:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I think I just gagged after reading this thread

Mille170

Ready to race!
There is a guy at my work that leaves every bit of his trash on the table in the break room; when he is making coffee, he just leaves the cream and sugar trash on the counter. To combat this problem, I have started taking said trash off the counter/table and leaving it all over his desk. Somehow he has not caught on and still leaves it all over the break room. Apparently he is used to his mommy cleaning up after him all the time.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
but who cleans up the stuff when you put it on his desk?? or does his mom work there?! bingo.

mattyICED

Ready to race!
one of our head IT guys doesn't wash his hands.. and he installs all the new computers and drives, memory upgrades, etc... :eek:

LOL, he works with hardware installs as well

He probably drinks it like Juan Manuel Marquez.

..um

There is a guy at my work that leaves every bit of his trash on the table in the break room; when he is making coffee, he just leaves the cream and sugar trash on the counter. To combat this problem, I have started taking said trash off the counter/table and leaving it all over his desk. Somehow he has not caught on and still leaves it all over the break room. Apparently he is used to his mommy cleaning up after him all the time.

When I worked at hotels people would do that even though there was a mini trashcan next to the coffee machines. 6 inches away.. Slobs