GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats your occupation?

Mick

Quality Engineer for a Glasgow manufacturing company. At the moment I am working on the Jaguar Land Rover line. In particular working on the Land Rover Defender transfer boxes.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Quality Engineer for a Glasgow manufacturing company. At the moment I am working on the Jaguar Land Rover line. In particular working on the Land Rover Defender transfer boxes.

Sounds fun! Is it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ForzaGTI

Ready to race!
^^^ Agreed

Software Architect/Consultant for a Salesforce.com implementer (a Consulting firm).

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Its ok mate, yeah :thumbsup:

Its like anything else though, fun initially, but once you have done it for 10 years the shine starts to come off a bit, and it gets a bit tedious :laugh:

I agree. As long as it was fun then it will never get boring, just routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WAP

Go Kart Champion

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
I'm a direct sales residential account executive for Comcast. Hopefully about to move up to Management though.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I'm a direct sales residential account executive for Comcast. Hopefully about to move up to Management though.

Welcome to the forums! Comcast is a very popular company, I think a lot of people will be excited to meet you.

:D

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Welcome to the forums! Comcast is a very popular company, I think a lot of people will be excited to meet you.

HAH. JOKE OF THE DAY. :laugh:

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R

Hmm, is that sarcasm I sense here?

;)

Yeah eh. A job is a job, peoples. Lets not get into the Comcast debate. Its VERY Large machine of company of which I am a small cog. Gotta put food on the table for my family and pay for all dem mods do. :iono:

Just ordered a set of Eds HID Reps. Heh.