GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official NBA Thread

Car(s)
MkV R32
A Bynum injury is inevitable. He is the Greg Oden of California. Without him, idk if the Lakers can hang with Spurs+Mavs. I love that Perkins left the C's. Gives the Heat a better chance I think. The Heat need the #1 seed so Boston+Chicago can duke it out.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
A Bynum injury is inevitable. He is the Greg Oden of California. Without him, idk if the Lakers can hang with Spurs+Mavs. I love that Perkins left the C's. Gives the Heat a better chance I think. The Heat need the #1 seed so Boston+Chicago can duke it out.

And it's not just that the loss of Perkins will be a loss of talent. Watch garnetts interview you'll see how emotionally he was broken up because they were all very good friends. It's like Kobe losing fisher or something lol

So with the c's in an emotional train wreck, and all pressure being on the oldie Garnett, their defense in the paint is going to struggle alot and I think in the semis it will be Miami and Chicago.

And maybe I'm wrong, but I think Knicks just became a threat in the Eastern conference. Amare and Melo want a ring, bad.

Car(s)
MkV R32
Miami Miami... Comin up just a tad short in big games.

Let's see what happens Sunday with the bulls.

dfvfnihvjneiherngverifnerijnihjgnerignergijenwgijnertintgijvetngvitveijgvnetjibgvetnihjnetbgvijetnbetijobnoeijbn

I leave to go to gym with a 19 pt lead. I come back and we lost. garbage. Lebron drives an automatic for sure. No clutch. 3 games in a row he's missed the gamewinning/tying shot. give Wade and Bosh the ball!!

Car(s)
MkV R32
That's just a sad loss. Makes me think what Boston or la will do to them in the playoffs

indeed. I'm honestly not worried about the playoffs though. Not that I think we will just iwn it all easy. But playing a team potentially 7 times in a row is very different to playing them on a road trip off of a bad night or good win or back to back games. It's just a different atmosphere and hopefully it will calm everyone down.

We just need to get that #1 seed but with shit like this happening over and over idk if we will get it.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Nah, Miami wont get the #1 seed in the East and neither will the Lakers in the West. It sucks, but their just going to have to suck it up and have to win even when their on the road.

I wouldnt mind seeing a Lakers vs Miami finals though, could be pretty epic. Sick of us having to battle it out with the Celtshits its getting old.

ALso Chicago could def. give Miami a hard time in the playoffs. Their one of the most underrated teams right now. Everyones concentrating on the Heat, Spurs, Boston, Lakers but Chicago can ball. Cant wait til Sunday, 2 big games.

Car(s)
MkV R32
Nah, Miami wont get the #1 seed in the East and neither will the Lakers in the West. It sucks, but their just going to have to suck it up and have to win even when their on the road.

I wouldnt mind seeing a Lakers vs Miami finals though, could be pretty epic. Sick of us having to battle it out with the Celtshits its getting old.

ALso Chicago could def. give Miami a hard time in the playoffs. Their one of the most underrated teams right now. Everyones concentrating on the Heat, Spurs, Boston, Lakers but Chicago can ball. Cant wait til Sunday, 2 big games.

x2 on Finals matchup and the Bulls. DRose for MVP

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Miami just got massacred. It seriously hurt to watch that game. Eric sampler was salty tho what he did to Parker was wrong. With the way Miami is playing games, their going to get stomped on this year. I think this game just showed everyone what level their at

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
lol that was a sad loss to Cleveland but even the Lakers did that a few weeks ago. Then they were up 32 at San Antonio which has the Leagues best record.

Shitty teams sometimes beat good teams, it just happens

Car(s)
MkV R32
lol that was a sad loss to Cleveland but even the Lakers did that a few weeks ago. Then they were up 32 at San Antonio which has the Leagues best record.

Shitty teams sometimes beat good teams, it just happens

it's why they play the game. If we knew who was going to win, they wouldn't play.