GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official NBA Thread

my07blkgti

I'll do it!!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Knicks are on fire! Amare is the man!!!!!

If we scored that many points against a Boston defense and had the game if there was .2 seconds more left on the clock...i like our chances this season to cause some damage throughout the league.

Its great to be excited about Knicks basketball once again!

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
I miss A'mare on the Suns, even if he was a little bitch when it came to rebounding and defense.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Was just watching that, I'm glad they did cuz I despise the heat and lebron.

Lots of stuff changed this couple weeks and it's gonna be an interesting playoff series/rest of season.

I think the main concern for lakers is San Antonio

Car(s)
MkV R32
cause they stacked and im from ny:biggrin:

It was a good game. But I dont think we are stacked. Outside the Big 3 we dont have much much. Our bench needs to step up. 15 points tonight. No me gusta. And Wade needs the ball with the game on the line. Not BronBron. MVPs make those 3s.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Celtics... lakers again. calling it now.

From the second they traded Perkins, Celtics lost any chance they had to win, or even to make it to the Finals.

Whoever made the decision was high on some strong stuff cuz its only downhill from there.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
I think they will be fine. I mean shit Bynum with fuck something up within a week and then they will be even haha

my07blkgti

I'll do it!!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
From the second they traded Perkins, Celtics lost any chance they had to win, or even to make it to the Finals.

Whoever made the decision was high on some strong stuff cuz its only downhill from there.

Agreed!

The reason for the trade is said to be money. Perkins wanted a new contract with money celtics couldn't afford.

Anyway, Knicks are back!!!!
Now you actually see knick fans in other arenas! They even boo'ed Lebron at heats arena last night....lol

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5