GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
It's so damn bright outside. Hard to get a decent picture where I'm parked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
Thinking about removing the two rear mufflers. One is just bolted on with 2 bolts and the other is welded so I would have to use my sawzall but I plan on modifying the exhaust soon and I figured why not save me a little money at the exhaust shop by just doing that part of the work myself.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
Yesterday was a good day. Went out on my father in law's boat and slay'd some fish in the gulf stream

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
So the European Experience is today through Sunday here in Savannah. Any of yall gonna be here?

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Car(s)
'09 BMP GTI
So the European Experience is today through Sunday here in Savannah. Any of yall gonna be here?

I'm not gonna make it. I have to put in new headlights and a grill on my GTI this weekend.
The parking lights melted the bulbs to the sockets when I turned up the brightness to 100% and on all the time, with vagcom. Now I have no front turn signals until I swap out with the ones I got on eBay. I am also swapping out my grill for a prettier one I bought from someone on here in the Classifieds. And while I'm taking the grill off to replace the headlights, I might as well put the prettier one back on. 2 birds, 1 stone.
Also, I'm in Texas, too far of a drive for me in a weekend.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk