GOLFMKV

STG 2 revo vs Stg 2 revo(Open downpipe)

Uz3

Car(s)
GTI MKV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbMwP88emvU

Talked to this guy for a hour and we both have same mods! Same guy^
but that's not me!
Can someone please explain his open downpipe?? I though ko3 are to small for any advantages of open downpipe!
We did 3 40 rolls and both of us on second gear and both shifting at 6k rpms. He beat me by 2 cars. I DONT GET IT!? Im Fsi like him too.
OPEN DOWNPIPE?!@.....???:mad0259::mad0259:

Robert aoun

Ready to race!
From the video i see that his car is TSI thats what mentioned in the comments so thats why he beated you a TSI will beat an FSI in all circumstances

ripped

Go Kart Champion
And whoever presses the gas first

Robert aoun

Ready to race!
In that video it is mentioned that it is a TSI you are then one who should read the description from youtube theres noway a same tune can net that difference unless you forgot your ko3 home in that race he had a TSI forsure

Uz3

Car(s)
GTI MKV
In that video it is mentioned that it is a TSI you are then one who should read the description from youtube theres noway a same tune can net that difference unless you forgot your ko3 home in that race he had a TSI forsure

The camera car is a FSI. The FSI MKV beats the TSI MK5. I saw his car in person, he has a fsi like me. He says it in the description " camera car (fsi) revo stage 2 open 3 inch and rear seat delete"

Robert aoun

Ready to race!
Stage 2 TSI with just a downpipe are getting 280whp here in my country and we actually made many races and prooved the superiority of TSI

Car(s)
Subaru
Stage 2 TSI with just a downpipe are getting 280whp here in my country and we actually made many races and prooved the superiority of TSI

the tsi has a smaller turbo. the fsi uses a kkk k03 and the tsi uses an ihi k03. smacking a k04 or bigger on a tsi, it will be faster than the fsi... until some head work is done and rods are dropped in, but most people wont bother with the head.

but no, a fsi is faster and superior in every way when just tuning, outside of the cam follower and timing belt. the tsi is plagued with problems and is in fact, slower until you swap turbos.