GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FINALLY BUYING GTI -- Is it a good deal??

Kosta_MKV

Addicted To Boost...
Car(s)
98 Toyota Camry
Hey everyone, member for a while, but only a spectator really. I've been working on getting a GTI and it seems it's about that time. SOOO here is the deal...

2009 United Gray GTI (6MT) - With only 5,700 miles! :word:
-Leather
-Sunroof
-Detroits
-HID Headlights

With a ($2,100) 6 year 72,000 mile warranty.....$24,000 OTD.

PLEASE lemme know what you guys think. THANKS!!!

Kosta_MKV

Addicted To Boost...
Car(s)
98 Toyota Camry
Eeek seems pricey.

Even with the extremely low amount of miles?? It's also a Florida car, never seen a winter. One owner, clean carfax.

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Id probably try to get em down to $20-21k OTD. Either that or a used MK6

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

wolfpack 1.8t

Banned
what everyone else has said. way too high. i bet if you go back and said you found a mk6 for the same price, they will lower their price quickly. aim for 20k OTD if possible

Moosecakes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
24k? Holy fucking shit.... I've seen mk6's with like 3k miles around here for cheaper than that...

I'd be buying an e46 M3 personally for that kinda money. But whatever floats your boat.

I paid 15k out the door for my 08. from a dealer, had 58k miles on it, come to find out had like 2k in motor upgrades into it as well. Look around before you drop that kinda money.. fuck for that much I'd have a fully built big turbo'd 100% completed mk5 lol.

Car(s)
Subaru
you can buy new for that. id wait till the mk7 comes out though if youre planning on spending that much. a bank will give lower rates for a newer car than a used one sometimes.

Moosecakes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
2.49% for me, would have been 2.25% if i did a 5 year loan lol. Credit scores FTW!

RedLine GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
if you credit score is high enough you can do 0 percent financing which is a big difference...you loose the leather/sunroof/hids

I bought an 08 with 45K for 17k with all those features.

Kosta_MKV

Addicted To Boost...
Car(s)
98 Toyota Camry
Lol didn't buy it yet. Thanks for the feedback guys, first time buying a car worth more than $3,000. I'll definitely tell them I found an MK6 for that price and try and work it down.