GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
they look like molded in votex skirts to me.

dainioske

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mkV
looked in the mirror

SuperSkyline89

Das Schiesse
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
te37 & work meister are probably my favorite wheels.. ahh i wish i had your wheels :( haha

I have an obsession with the Nissan Skyline (hence the username) so the love of the TE37 came from there. I'm using a long term investment to save for an R34 so I knew I'd buy a set one day but I never thought it would be for my German hatch.

I spent all of last summer looking for wheels and none of the brands that you see on our cars really inspired me so I gave up. The brakes were what made me think of the TE37's. I decided last November to go big brake so I was going to need a wheel that would fit over them and they just popped into my mind. I ordered them in December and got them 5 months later.

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
Drove to grocery store, looked back at it while walking in, bought beer, then drove home.

goneD4rk

Banned

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
those side skirts

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Only just noticed that^ are they stock gti skirts but smoothed going into the rear fender?

They look like Votex side skirts.

Doubt those are votex side skirts. Unless they're reps that didn't fit right. There's no noticeable gap between the door and side skirt on my car at least. It looks like they cut the part that curbs up towards the back.

yeah votex reps dont have that curb up

I meant on the stock side skirt

they look like molded in votex skirts to me.

all wrong. :biggrin:

hint. one of my previous cars has the same side skirts.