GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI

Fellow dubber and myself went over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, he took this picture of my baby.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Got my GLI tuned to Stage 1 with APR. Doesn't wow me as much as I thought it would.

Do you have a boost leak with PCV or torn/stretched DV? Also, it'll take 15-20 miles to fully adapt.

better sell your car now

Hahaha.

maybe its in stocke mode? maybe the myths about ecu adaptation are true?

idk man. stage I should be night and day.

From what I've experienced, they're not myths. It does take awhile. Both from APR and Unitronic based on my experience.

Last night I washed my car.

MDBluesfan

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2009 CW GTI
I had the same feeling then I got a check engine light. My noise pipe came disconnected somehow so I had the worlds biggest boost leak. Hooked it back up and bam, ridiculous performance gain.

Same thing happened to me the day after I got it tuned.

Went to pull, felt a bit of a hiccup, hit an off ramp, got to the bottom and suddenly had a completely NA GTI. Holy hell was it slow...

No CEL at first, but I'd heard of people blowing off IC tubes, so I checked 'em and it was the damn noise pipe.

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Your butt dyno will always try and tell you otherwise but the tune is there and depending on what car and mods you have you may not instantly feel a big difference. I got my tune done at the same time I did my exhaust so when u first drove off I couldn't tell what I was feeling but it's definitely there, there's certain rpms I hit that you can tell.

markcaughey

Ready to race!
Washed it using my new snow foam gun ! Best things out !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 389

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
^ I see that horny dragon from a few weeks back finally finished.