GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First (and last) Experience with MJM Autohaus

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Wow yea totally agree i work in customer service and being repsectful and polite is very importan, especially in emaills too.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
I'm surprised MJM hasn't come back with one of his rants yet since this thread has been resurrected lol

muppet-show

Budget Ballin'
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Unfortunately I had the same experience as most with MJM customer service. Emailed them about a package deal during Koni's sale and got nothing but smart ass rude replies. Granted, initially I did not specify my vehicle. After I specified my vehicle I ask for a price for a specific package deal. The answer was "check the website, the prices are on there" No they are not and the prices did not reflect koni's sale promotion. When I mentioned that, all I get was another rude reply.

Weak initial customer service put me off spending my $$$, plenty of other options. Step up your game MJM.

Taylormac

Taylor Mac
Car(s)
mkv gti
ive read many bad reviews about them so i was hesitant to order my cold air intake from them, but money talks and cheaper = better, when i ordered it i almost instantly got an email saying my order was being processed, the next day i got an email telling me they are getting a shipment from the supplier within 2-3 days, but if i wanted they could get neuspeed to send me the part directly if i wanted ( figured it was nice of them to inform me) but im in no rush to get it, 2 days later i got notice its been shipped and on transit now! much quicker then i expected. i personally had a good experience with them, but thats just me

Car(s)
2008 GTI
BUMP :biggrin:

As long as your bumping I just had my second and equally as disappointing experience with MJM.

To sum this whole thread up. MJM just does not get "it". If you have to ask what "it" is, you probably work at MJM Autohaus.

I work in sales and service and I'd be out of a job if I acted like they do.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
As long as your bumping I just had my second and equally as disappointing experience with MJM.

To sum this whole thread up. MJM just does not get "it". If you have to ask what "it" is, you probably work at MJM Autohaus.

I would say I'm surprised but that would be a lie lol

mark920

Ready to race!

I concur their customer service from whoever is responding on the forum is complete shit, however the bigger question should be, is the poor customer service cultural or just being caused by one shitty employee? If it is cultural and ingrained in the environment and all of the employees provide poor service because the leadership (or lack thereof) in the company has no care for its customers; then yes the company will fail as it deservedly should. However if the poor customer service is just from one insurgent employee who cannot provide good cordial service to customers because he does not have the capacity to do so, then the simple solution is simply to fire that douche or move him to a position where he does not have to interact with customers. I would be interested to see who this guy actually is (in the company, I.e. title, position) and if his boss or any of the leadership in the company knows how he is treating people? Because the fact of the matter is that he is costing them money...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Wow MJM was rude to you too? Idk what kinda business their running, they treat their customers like shitt

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
Wow after reading this thread i couldnt imagine ordering a single product from MJM. Ive never seen someone so completely ignorant! The fact that he doesnt take blame for anything and in turn points the finger back at the customer just shows how little he knows about customer service.

As a result of all your condescending responses you have made yourself and your company appear worse as opposed to just "defending" yourself. It doesnt take a genius to know that the easy way you could have prevented all this from page 1 wouldve read as follows:

We here at MJM sincerely apologize for your experience. We value your business and most of all our reputation when it comes to the daily operations of our company. If there is anything we can do to make this a better experience i invite you to PM me or call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx and i will make sure to hook you up personally.

Sicerely,
MJM

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Wow after reading this thread i couldnt imagine ordering a single product from MJM. Ive never seen someone so completely ignorant! The fact that he doesnt take blame for anything and in turn points the finger back at the customer just shows how little he knows about customer service.

As a result of all your condescending responses you have made yourself and your company appear worse as opposed to just "defending" yourself. It doesnt take a genius to know that the easy way you could have prevented all this from page 1 wouldve read as follows:

We here at MJM sincerely apologize for your experience. We value your business and most of all our reputation when it comes to the daily operations of our company. If there is anything we can do to make this a better experience i invite you to PM me or call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx and i will make sure to hook you up personally.

Sicerely,
MJM

Exactly, all the arguing they did to justify themselves just made them look that much worse to everyone. Not like anyone thought they were good to begin with. With every keystroke your losing more customers and your companies already tarnished reputation

Xavier7

Car(s)
07 gti
I know this is 'old' and all, but....
If you're having MJM problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems and that site aint one!

I ordered a pflo intake and hawk hps+ pads for the price of the intake alone from neuspeeds site!
Sure it took a little bit longer to get to me, but I saved a hundred dollars, got a damn good product that works, and my gti is happy.

Car(s)
2008 GTI
I know this is 'old' and all, but....
If you're having MJM problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems and that site aint one!

I ordered a pflo intake and hawk hps+ pads for the price of the intake alone from neuspeeds site!
Sure it took a little bit longer to get to me, but I saved a hundred dollars, got a damn good product that works, and my gti is happy.

Creates a profile just to post this? Seems Legit.

SwedishK

A Fast Ass Minivan
Car(s)
2006 Gti
Bringing the thread back to life...

I reside in the same city where MJM Autohaus operates. I see that many members here have had unsatisfactory comments about them, but in my honest opinion, I had quick & non sarcastic transactions with MJM. Probably because I didn't need to worry about shipping. Ordered from diverter valves to an exhaust. Pricing seemed to be fair most of the time, if I didn't feel like waiting a week to receive something, I'd just pay the extra $30 to drive and pick it up.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Bringing the thread back to life...

I reside in the same city where MJM Autohaus operates. I see that many members here have had unsatisfactory comments about them, but in my honest opinion, I had quick & non sarcastic transactions with MJM. Probably because I didn't need to worry about shipping. Ordered from diverter valves to an exhaust. Pricing seemed to be fair most of the time, if I didn't feel like waiting a week to receive something, I'd just pay the extra $30 to drive and pick it up.

Wait a minute they charged you extra to pick it up? Are you kidding me?

posted by Tapatalk