GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody try this votex lip replica

Fullnelson

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 GTI DSG
Im looking at getting this lip as well any installed pics and feedback on fitment would be appreciated. thanks in advance

dave80

Go Kart Champion
getting my lip delivered tomorrow, and my thunder bunny side skirts should be here this week. Painting both of them soon.

one2threeBASS

SCRAMBLE
Im plasti dipping mine and installing it after winter :thumbdown:

dave80

Go Kart Champion
Test fitted the lip today and it fit pretty well, but few brackets for the screws were off a little bit. Says it's made in Austria. Getting it painted next week.

FiXXXerX

Ready to race!
Sorry it took so long, but here is a pic of mine right after install...

It was a little off in 2 areas, but after 3-5 days of driving it fixed itself. It looks FANTASTIC painted.... I've had nothing but compliments. Easily the best $90 I've spent.

shesadub

ice ice baby

It was a little off in 2 areas, but after 3-5 days of driving it fixed itself. It looks FANTASTIC painted.... I've had nothing but compliments. Easily the best $90 I've spent.

nice dude not bad for a rep i have the real one and you cant even tell the difference.. and for 90 bucks you cant go wrong!:thumbsup:

oidoglr

Ready to race!

Dude, looks titties. :thumbsup:

I have no idea why anyone wouldn't buy one of these.