GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
Oh I know this job isn't by any means glorious. I just want to have stayed here at least 16-18 months so it doesn't look like I got tired of the job too fast on my resume. My only jobs prior to this one were minimum wage-esque. Thankfully I was a Graduate Assistant at the college the last two semesters so I have a lot of professors that can write a recommendation for me. I just have to get out there and actually look.

do eeeeeeet

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
They rode VERY VERY smooth on my way home. The only exception was one huge pothole and it hit a little harsh but about the same as stock would have felt. I took one corner that I normally take at 45 at about 55 and the car felt absolutely GLUED to the pavement so I have high hopes for them. :biggrin:

Are you on all season or summer tires? I just got new wheels and summer tires last weekend, and the difference is literally night and day. I'm on H&R Street Performance coils all the way down (thanks again, John). I was astonished by the difference in handling.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Are you on all season or summer tires? I just got new wheels and summer tires last weekend, and the difference is literally night and day. I'm on H&R Street Performance coils all the way down (thanks again, John). I was astonished by the difference in handling.

I'm on all-seasons, no need for a dedicated winter tire in this area of Tennessee. We get snow like twice a year at most and it's rarely more than an inch or two.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
Honestly i think low is stupid, i mean yea the car looks good but for DD it fucking sucks. I cant even pack the car with sluts no more because the car just gets wayy to close to the floor which im not a fan with my roads. I honestly want chris's ride height maybe just a tad lower.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
I don't have a winter set-up, I was running all seasons all year round. The wheels I bought came with summers. The difference was amazing. Unfortunately, I'll be switching back to my old wheels/tires in a month.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
i love the way the S-drives rode, they are great summer tires and boy are they fucking strong tires, im glad i gave up some stretch for their stiff sidewalls.

I hit some potholes I know would have given the Dunlop at least a bubble.

lawn mower

Banned
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING? I LOVE RIDING AS LOW AS I CAN, IT'S SO MUCH BETTER WITH MORE PEOPLE IN THE CAR LOL.
Honestly i think low is stupid, i mean yea the car looks good but for DD it fucking sucks. I cant even pack the car with sluts no more because the car just gets wayy to close to the floor which im not a fan with my roads. I honestly want chris's ride height maybe just a tad lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.