GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NES

Flapenn

2011 Wheel Gap Champion
Who still plays Nes? My xbox is broken and I have no ps3 games lol all I play is n64 and Nes

Just wondering if I'm the only one back in time lol

BeatItHelmet

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 GTI
Hooked mine up last week. Made a permanent place for it in my entertainment center. Still can't beat Tyson......:fighting0030:

Flapenn

2011 Wheel Gap Champion
haha if you guys have a wii you can hack it really easy if you have super smash bros brawl and a compatible SD card. You put homebrew on your wii and you can download any a bunch of Nintendo games for free. Its legitt.

Rich241

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
after you blow out the dust out of the cartridges on mine, you gotta hit the power button while hitting the right side of the nes simultaneously in order to get it to play.

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
I never had a nes. But... i did play my N64 and PS1 for a few months instead of the ps3 a few months back. Also played the Game Gear for awhile too.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Super nintendo is still my fav, but I played the shit out of NES.

Fav super nintendo game - Super smash brothers.

utekineir

Banned
Love the nes. Bought and sold hundreds, very few were ever actually dead. Unlike the disc based systems that at least a quarter were junk.

There's an art in the blow and power/reset button press.

Flapenn

2011 Wheel Gap Champion
craigslist has plenty of old gaming stuff. And yes the old NES getting games in and out is deff an art form hahha. I have found my technique for having my games play almost everytime. It also helps if you take your NES apart and clean the 72 pin connector or get a new one from a game shop for like 10 bucks.

By far i play the N64 the most tho. I must have like 40 games. Super mario64, donkey konn 64, golden eye 007, battle tanx, japanese version of startfox 64, pokemon statium. way too many to list lol
glad to see the other people still have faith in the old nintendo. Best part is when you want a new game for n64 you go to the shop and pay like 30 bucks for 5 games.
all the old n64 sport games are like 75 cents each lol

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
Don't have my nes anymore

Basically play my nes, snes, sega game gear, n64 games on psp or ds, got all the games too. I hardly play psp, ds games coz of it