GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***OFFICIAL Yellow FTP/High Beam/Headlight/Fogs

Bryan06GTI

On my best behavior
Car(s)
06 GTI
OMFG do you know how long it took me to acquire Unicorn urine. i sat outside in the woods for 2 weeks straight, got raped by a pack of wild dogs, got Lyme disease, and i have poison ivy on my butthole from wiping with the wrong leaf..God damn WTF..why oh why didnt i just use the search feature first

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
For anyone who went through the trials to obtain unicorn urine, I am sorry I misled you, if you send $20 to my paypal I will gladly dispose of it for you.

Why? Don't understand why people run their fogs when there is no fog.

I rarely get fog where I am, but I run mine in poor weather as it really does improve visibility, for both myself and other drivers. Clear weather then only my headlights are on, no fogs.

apollosfury

designeddwk
this thread is great. didn't know yellow bulbs was such a hard concept to grasp

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
Rookie mistake. I'm one of the noobs who sent him a PM. Either way, glad I did..looks good.

illuder83

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 GLI package 2
OMFG do you know how long it took me to acquire Unicorn urine. i sat outside in the woods for 2 weeks straight, got raped by a pack of wild dogs, got Lyme disease, and i have poison ivy on my butthole from wiping with the wrong leaf..God damn WTF..why oh why didnt i just use the search feature first

Man, that sucks! I just went out and bought Unicorn Urine. :thumbsup: