GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

11 wrx vs stage 2+

xXANCHORMONXx

Banned
Car(s)
2003 EVO GSR
SO what Im hearing you guys say is that stage 2+ is plenty to beat a stock wrx?
So when I go ko4 its like 320whp or something?
How much money is needed to put in a wrx to keep up?

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
theres nothing wrong in being number 2 ... i also wanted to have the fastest car between my friends ... but one has an m3 and another one has an evo 9 ...

xXANCHORMONXx

Banned
Car(s)
2003 EVO GSR
theres nothing wrong in being number 2 ... i also wanted to have the fastest car between my friends ... but one has an m3 and another one has an evo 9 ...

True but they always admired my car because it is a good car all around, now theres a damn subbie messing up my groove, id give up if they had an m3 or evo

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
i gave up a long time ago ... just get a sti, and you'll be #1 again :thumbup: ...

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
u will have him easily the first couple weeks. Its extremely difficult to get a really good launch of an awd car. if he starts modding he will beat u but u can give him crap for getting the wrx instead of the sti and acquire a very hot female so if u loose u can rub it in his face that your still getting laid tonight. its a win win.

xXANCHORMONXx

Banned
Car(s)
2003 EVO GSR
u will have him easily the first couple weeks. Its extremely difficult to get a really good launch of an awd car. if he starts modding he will beat u but u can give him crap for getting the wrx instead of the sti and acquire a very hot female so if u loose u can rub it in his face that your still getting laid tonight. its a win win.

I like that word ^ its used well in this haha

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I put a good number a car lengths on a new wrx with giac 91oct file and p-flo intake to 130mph. I kept putting distance on him until I had to let off.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
yeah those wrx's can be beasts ... my next car would hopefully be an sti, as long as subaru fixes the issues with their engines ...

haha you and i think alike, i actually went and saw one this weekend and made me debate on ordering that coveted ko4 ive been thinking about.

iwannagofast

Not a Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GTI
Coming from a stage 1 gti, to a Wrx...your statement in false. Stage 1 gti is quick but it will not beat a stock Wrx.

I have raced the WRX many times, stage 1 will beat a stock WRX from a roll. A DSG would have walked him even harder let alone my 6 spd. I have never raced the WRX from a dig because why in the hell would I want to be embarrassed that badly.

Stage 2+ GTI would be fine from a roll against a stage 1 WRX, don't bother going from a dig, it's a waste of rubber.

If your friend drops money for an intake, exhaust and protune, he is looking at about 290-300 awhp. Those mods will run him about $2,200. With a K04 you should still be alright, but IMHO, the sooner you realize he has a faster car than you, the more money you will save trying to keep up with him.