Status
Not open for further replies.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
lol

shit just got real

lately it seems part 2 was taking minutes to load single posts. i only experienced it two nights.

^^^^^
It had been loading awkwardly for me for 4-5 days. Posts that should be appearing not appearing for a few minutes and all that.

AdvanSuper

Banned
I never had one problem. Fix your fucking computers. Especially you Mr. Tech Guy. Fuckin noobs!!

:lol:

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
how about a; what do you guys think abt starting a new thread?

it's like; oh shit my laptop's acting up, lemme go start the new new OT chat thread.

If I get outnumbered on this then so be it, but at least it would be a majority call by the OT OG. Not the decision of a handful.

For the record I've had absolutely no issues with the thread. And I do most of my checking over a 3G connection on my Droid.

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
how about a; what do you guys think abt starting a new thread?

it's like; oh shit my laptop's acting up, lemme go start the new new OT chat thread.

If I get outnumbered on this then so be it, but at least it would be a majority call by the OT OG. Not the decision of a handful.

For the record I've had absolutely no issues with the thread. And I do most of my checking over a 3G connection on my Droid.

i agree. the thought has been brought up for the past 5-6 days. senor blanco and i contemplated making one but i didnt. i wanted to ask everyone.

mikegabriel

Banned
Car(s)
2008 GTI MKV
ROR.

Everyone has said make new thread for the last 5 days. Shits broken, Mac or Windows. Happens at home, happens at work.

The database on this site drops every morning, people up early enough know what I'm talking about.

And at the end of the day, it doesn't even fucking matter.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
I'm on the fence here. I agree with Sam, and have OG status as well. But, it was acting up for me too. All in all, I don't really care that much to be honest.

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
If it's been discussed and I missed it then so be it. Do you understand why I'd get pissed tho if it was a random spur of the moment decision?

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
If it's been discussed and I missed it then so be it. Do you understand why I'd get pissed tho if it was a random spur of the moment decision?

sam i completely understand. but i has been discussed for days now. i almost did it, but im not making a move till we all talk it out. it is there though. lets end this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.