Barefoot Runners

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Weird as hell lol

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
i have scar tissue in both my shins from shin splints and my feet are begging to go flat on me. I wish i could use these but my body would say fuck you and id fall and die.

cicatrizdare

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 JSW SEL
nice, doing some trail running?

Probably will, just dunno where yet here in Miami :iono:. Road running for now. Also wanted something with a little bit more sole that will last a while, as I'll probably be wearing them for general daily use/travel too. Wore them today for the better part of the day and I gotta say, most comfortable things I've had on my feet in a long time. Looking at a pair of Bikilas next probably, but am also getting a road bike in the next week or so, so the 2nd pair may have to wait.

gaede

Reset
i have scar tissue in both my shins from shin splints and my feet are begging to go flat on me. I wish i could use these but my body would say fuck you and id fall and die.
Don't limit yourself! Like I said in my original post, you name the running injury... I've had it. Going with "what God gave me" and adapting the "natural" running style, I've been injury free since I began barefoot running :thumbsup:

Check out Borders for Born to Run. It's only $15 bucks and its really a great inspiration to get started.
Probably will, just dunno where yet here in Miami :iono:. Road running for now. Also wanted something with a little bit more sole that will last a while, as I'll probably be wearing them for general daily use/travel too. Wore them today for the better part of the day and I gotta say, most comfortable things I've had on my feet in a long time. Looking at a pair of Bikilas next probably, but am also getting a road bike in the next week or so, so the 2nd pair may have to wait.
Yeah, I can't imagine there's really any good running trails in Miami lol. I was looking at the Vibram Bikilas too for the 'long distance runs' but I feel as though my KSO's hold up just as well.

Isn't it fun putting them on? :lol: Took me about a week before I could get my pinkey toe to just slide right in. Oh, and not sure if they told you how to wash them.. but don't make the mistake of putting them in the dryer like I did. Throw them in with a regular load about once a week and let em sit out for an air dry.

cicatrizdare

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 JSW SEL
Don't limit yourself! Like I said in my original post, you name the running injury... I've had it. Going with "what God gave me" and adapting the "natural" running style, I've been injury free since I began barefoot running :thumbsup:

Check out Borders for Born to Run. It's only $15 bucks and its really a great inspiration to get started.

Yeah, I can't imagine there's really any good running trails in Miami lol. I was looking at the Vibram Bikilas too for the 'long distance runs' but I feel as though my KSO's hold up just as well.

Isn't it fun putting them on? :lol: Took me about a week before I could get my pinkey toe to just slide right in. Oh, and not sure if they told you how to wash them.. but don't make the mistake of putting them in the dryer like I did. Throw them in with a regular load about once a week and let em sit out for an air dry.

Yea, still having trouble with my pinky toe. But thanks for the heads up on washing them, I was wondering about that yesterday.

Went for my first run in them this morning. I gotta say, they workout muscles in my legs/feet I didn't know I had. I was probably just running wrong the whole time prior to getting them. But I did go farther/faster than I have been able to on the first time out.

I got the grey/red ones, but now I want the black/camo KSOs. ha.

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
OP, how do the new "shoes" help with the herniated disk? I as well ennjoy running but have a ruptured disk as well and the tradtional shoe doesnt help much towards it...