GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sunday Sunset

rabbitwerks

Under Construction

Project car is still in progress. Comment, criticize, hate, like, do what you gotta do. :smile:

rabbitwerks

Under Construction

ArmoGTI

Ready to race!
looks like a great start. I'd say spin your coils down just a bit more(hate to be the typical MOAR LOW). Also do something about the side markers... I know everyone and there mother color-matches but it's because it looks so much better!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
cut off is fine. i know there is going to be some glare but its not bad.

If the glare is as bright as it is in the pictures I can only imagine people driving against you on a two lane highway. Thank God you are a bit lower than most cars that should help, but really HIDs are meant for projectors only.

mlowmk5

nothing rhymes w/ orange
Car(s)
2 dr CW

I say color match your front lip at the very least. It will make your car look less high and the bottom line of your car will flow better. If you have the time I would suggest also color matching the rub strips on the side and front also.

nate122

Go Kart Champion
Good start. Don't let anyone bash you. Get some new wheels and spin those coils down! It'll make your car look super clean. Cw>all. Any color wheel will look clean

rabbitwerks

Under Construction
Thanks for the critics people. I really appreciate it. Im hoping to start up my own business soon and this would be the shop car basically. So all of you helping me out is great. Yeah Im going to invest some time in the body work. Do all the prep work and send it out to paint. I was actually going to take out the rear perches in the rear to get some more drop in the back and lower the fronts down more and get 8mm spacers in the front and 13mm in the rear for the flush look. I also need to invest in some projectors. As for the side marker I might change it to clear. Im kind of going for that OEM + look I guess. But thank you for your help. Will post pictures of changes soon :)

EDIT: As for wheel color Im thinking of a brass color, either that or a burnt copper finish.