GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nah, I don't do reps.

itskv

APR Stage II+
those 18s look massive. what tire sizes are you running?

JTW

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
Those are my favourite wheels going!
I <3 LM's!

Reason

Banned
fender to ground?

Not entirely sure, but it's not all that low. Maybe 24.5".

I'm on konis with 3 threads up front (my basement garage wont let me go any lower without tearing my lip off), and rears have the perches taken out.

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
Not entirely sure, but it's not all that low. Maybe 24.5".

I'm on konis with 3 threads up front (my basement garage wont let me go any lower without tearing my lip off), and rears have the perches taken out.

I bet you are lower than that then, I am all the way down w/ perches out and sitting at 23 3/4". Car looks really good!

akaprince

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI BMP 2DR DSG
what happens if you drive around without hub rings?

Branding in the face, actual 2 piece wheel, and the fact that I'm eating Kraft dinner for the rest of the month lol.:wink:
If you also look closely (not in these pics) but the bolts are also branded BBS.

Not to say that some LM reps I've seen don't look good. It's quite the opposite, some of them look absolutely amazing, but at the end of the day I personally prefer the real thing.

You get what you pay for so you may as well make it look right. I've had BBS CO's before, and have hit some horrific potholes where I've had to pull over and check for damage, to which I found none. So since then, I've sworn to go nothing less than BBS as they make one hell of an incredible looking and sturdy wheel. That and I can't afford DPE's or iForged ><

Thanks for the info!
For looks I don't give a half a f**k about real or reps. But I've heard plenty of stories of people nailing potholes, only to see the tire exploded and the wheel is mint!

9 times out of 10, you do most def get what you pay for

Reason

Banned
what happens if you drive around without hub rings?

It causes a lot of vibration due to the wheels not sitting 100% flush against the hub. Moreso due to the size of the centerbore where there is less contact from wheel to hub.
Essentially it shakes like an epileptic crack whore shooting up with dildo needles while doing the harlem shake in a room full of strobe lights.

bmpgti07

Go Kart Champion
It causes a lot of vibration due to the wheels not sitting 100% flush against the hub. Moreso due to the size of the centerbore where there is less contact from wheel to hub.
Essentially it shakes like an epileptic crack whore shooting up with dildo needles while doing the harlem shake in a room full of strobe lights.

LOL you would! Man, I want those. Test fit on my car pweez!