GOLFMKV

Official Northern Illinois Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2pointgogogo

IM AN E-RACER!
Car(s)
1998 Jetta GLX
so 300whp out of a stage 2 kinetics turbo for the VR seems very attainable.

I was checking out the FI forum and looking at dynos and people are doing high 280s to high 290's on nothing but stage 2...

so we need to get you some FI cams paul...

PhillyB

Faster Than You
Car(s)
97 GTI
so 300whp out of a stage 2 kinetics turbo for the VR seems very attainable.

I was checking out the FI forum and looking at dynos and people are doing high 280s to high 290's on nothing but stage 2...

so we need to get you some FI cams paul...

thats what i'm sayin

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Good morning Abbey. Yeah Paul, I would like to go lower and faster too, but then again, I want to wait for the Forge DV to come out and I have to save money. I've just been reading where people get chipped and their C type DV goes out in a month. I don't need that happening to me. And yeah, Stg 2 Kinetics is sounding pretty wicked.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
So Sunday is looking better than Saturday for a G2G? Let me know today because then I'll see if I can get Sunday off and work Saturday instead.

2pointgogogo

IM AN E-RACER!
Car(s)
1998 Jetta GLX
Good morning Abbey. Yeah Paul, I would like to go lower and faster too, but then again, I want to wait for the Forge DV to come out and I have to save money. I've just been reading where people get chipped and their C type DV goes out in a month. I don't need that happening to me. And yeah, Stg 2 Kinetics is sounding pretty wicked.

but if you are planning on replacing the DV anyways what does it matter?

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
but if you are planning on replacing the DV anyways what does it matter?

Well, it wouldn't as much. But then I would either need the OEM fix for the PCV or the $25 dollar DIY one. Plus that's a mod that's not truely removable. Sure you can put it to GIAC stock, but I will probably get it someday. Not this year. This year I want to try and get coilovers, the rear swaybar, and the new OEM rims.

Status
Not open for further replies.