So I got a new car....

BossDuB27

Illuminati
Im not even gonna touch this thread

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
In for the lulz as it gets later and later in the day.

danizer

im a fob
This doesn't make any since at all......You spent 2k on camera stuff and got your car taken away?
Ps. I see your GTI in the garage, no one would just let a car sit around and make payments on it for their kid if they didn't want them to have it. And to give their kid in high school a Merc instead? Your rents are traded just sayin......

Another ps, you should have got a D40 pal, your shots with your 90 look worse than 90% of the shots I took with my 40.

those are with a dc :) didnt feel a need to use my 90 ^^

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
you are stupid
your parents are stupid
oh and btw, you are stupid

and you wonder why ppl talk shit about Canadians

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
you are stupid
your parents are stupid
oh and btw, you are stupid

and you wonder why ppl talk shit about Canadians

I lol'd

I agree that he probably should understand the value of money a little better by now, but if his parents have money and are giving him easy access to it, he's not going to learn.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Gawd

If I did that with my parents, they would make me put my GTI up for sale... $2,000 on a credit card? I've had my own credit card since I was 16 (I'll be 20 in a month), and I've never spent more than $500 at any given moment on a CC. That $500 is books for school too, not camera equipment...

If you don't have the money for it in-hand, don't buy it. Simple as that. :iono: