GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
That would be pretty awesome.

Sweet deal dude! If you do go out of town let me know so I can pick up the compressor from you, and so I can see your new antiQue!

Most def, will be driving it out of town if I go. Alignment is done but Noooow need new right brake caliper, causing car to pull to the right. Just gonna replace both and paint them black I think.

sent from my thunderbolt

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Mad late post. But nice seein you guys over the weekend. Nice to you guys and nice to get as much love as i did. It was a much needed weekend. Hope to see you guys soon. Btw, changed my mind with bags again. I'll get them later on down the road. I'm getting fks next week and i'll be putting them on shorty after that.

Emercado

Ready to race!
DriverGear seem to be a good fit for you. From what I've read they offer the best ratio of drop to ride quality. They drop about 3/4-7/8" and vastly improve ride quality. They won't get you really low, but they do get rid of the wheel gap. Definitely give these a good look over. If you're not in a hurry to do it, I should have my on here soon and you can check em out.
:

So are these just springs or the whole coil setup? I'll do some research and see how they look on yours also.

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
So Langley guys....any word on whether I can be "guested" on for the shop usage? If not, anybody know of a auto shop time-rent place?

I can do my springs on stands, I just would prefer to do them on a lift. Also, strut tool and triple square in the post, borrowing a spring compressor from Q....anything I'm missing? For removing the spring from the front strut assembly it looks like you need an offset 21mm or 13/16" box wrench....necessary?

younggijoe

@WesleyDSmith
Car(s)
MKV
Misc Fixes

I picked up my seat grommets and secured my rear seat today. There's much less rattle in the car now.

I still have the issue with the sway bar to tackle...soon.

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing

Anyone know of a vinyl place that can make these? and how many would be interested in buying one?

I really want to represent this forum...it's been my life (as I'm sure at least a few of yours too) for a while now.

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32

Anyone know of a vinyl place that can make these? and how many would be interested in buying one?

I really want to represent this forum...it's been my life (as I'm sure at least a few of yours too) for a while now.

I have seen golfmkv vinyl stickers for sale already that look close to that.

from my phone