GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Its Cold

Tevesh

damn...you beat me to making the thread:smile:

it was weird driving up to campus today. i get out of my house, and it's 56 degrees and the wind is blowing some cold ass air. About 30 minutes later when I'm on the freeway getting ready to exit, i notice that my rear window and my driver and passenger side windows are completely fogged up. I look to see what the temperature is, and it's 74 degrees now.

By the time I pull into the parking lot, the temperature went back down to 65 degrees.

I think this was the first time I had ever outrun a coldfront :biggrin:

Neon Guy

Tin Can Racer
Car(s)
1998 SPEC Neon
Just wait until this afternoon for rush hour traffic... the fun will begin.

I am nice and warm sitting in my office chair looking outside at the blizzard.
I am in a 10 story office building that faces downtown Dallas... and needless to say visibility is down to less than a 1/2 mile.

Neon Guy

Tin Can Racer
Car(s)
1998 SPEC Neon
i love this weather. we finally had a season change!

Just wait until tomorrow, we'll have another weather change.
:drinking:

Texas Weather is a pain.

TXTGTI

Ready to race!
yeah, i heard game time will be 45 degrees! awesome. are there any more student tix available?

Tevesh

There should be. Last I heard only 20,000 tickets have been sold (not including the 3000 alotted for SMU) and Robertson Statdium can hold up to 32000. You should definitely check hit up the alumni center tomorrow to see if you can get one.

Car(s)
08' BMP GTI
Me personally I love the rain but not the Ice/frozen rain. Call me crazy but yesterday night right when it started pouring i hopped into my car and drove for a spin. I just love the challenge of regaining traction! on the way home i looked at my temp. gauge and it dropped a degree every 1 minute:eyebulge: