GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BSH RSB and End Links

f360m

Ready to race!
Easy 30 min - 1 hr install. So far this thing is crazy!!!! Totally transformed the car. Very tight steering response and a much more composed feel. Every corner is a breeze. While the car used to push its way around corners, it has become an extremely neutral and balanced car. BSH you never cease to amaze me.

Last edited:

utekineir

Banned
Been loving mine since they came out too. The first while it was on driving was an ear to ear grin.

The bar may not work so well for cars slammed on their nuts, but if you're that low an rsb shouldn't really be a concern anyway.

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Anyone hear any knocking from their endlinks running over bumps at all? I have constantly and BSH says it may be a busted bearing on one of the links which is supposedly a 1 in a million happening..so ya I must have the ONE set of links that was fucked up from the get go..that or its something else, but I doubt it. Ill be figuring this out on friday

GTIWV

WV VW
i have the bsh rsb with the neuspeed endlinks, its amazing.

im pretty low, and i think thats why i dont feel as big of a difference, but i know both of them helped.

its about pointless for me to try to take a turn hard, i rub like crazy in the front.

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
i have the bsh rsb with the neuspeed endlinks, its amazing.

im pretty low, and i think thats why i dont feel as big of a difference, but i know both of them helped.

its about pointless for me to try to take a turn hard, i rub like crazy in the front.

Isnt this a damn good nuff reason NOT to go that low? :iono:

GTIWV

WV VW
Isnt this a damn good nuff reason NOT to go that low? :iono:

haha, shit.

the only reason i rub now is because i bought a set of 8mm wheel spacers for the rear to replace my 5mm's because i wanted them just a hair farther out, so i figured i would try the 5's on the front. thats the only reason it rubs in the front. imma take them off next year, and lower the car a bit farther.

Its all about the stance

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Well, for me its more about driveability, not rubbing, being able to go over bumps going faster then 1 mph, and still looking great.:thumbsup: