GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Attempting a meet up my way, someone asked about Chip specials in our other chip/GTG

Jules

Loves her Hatch.
I saw the recent thread about a small GTG surrounding a chip install, and NGP came up in the early parts of that thread…. I just found out that APR is having a sale through 12-21 on their programs and ish. (Nope don't work there, just live close and like the guys.) It goes like this:
:burnrubber:
Buy one program, get one free (you save $149)
Buy two programs, get a loaded chip (instead of $748 plus install for 93+stock, you get 93, stock, race gas, valet, code reset and lockout)

It's a pretty good deal and I'm pretty sure I'm going to take a trip to NGP on 12-16. Did anyone care to join me? They've got a dyno there too… :wink:
Anyways, I know you Northern VA and Southern MD peeps are getting meets set up and all, but if I can drag anyone up my way, it'd be pretty darn cool.

If anyone's interested and wants to schedule an appointment for dyno times or chippage, email either john@ngpracing.com or jason@ngpracing.com to set up a time or ask questions. Let me know!!:thumbsup:

I can set up a small cruise for afterwards, OR I can make arrangements for a kick arse dinner/lunch/something or other so we can all hang out. :headbang:

Sounds cool Jules, I think i could make the trek. Where is it again? Don't know if i'll get anything done, I'm kinda thinking GIAC... ryan (livetodrive) got it and i've heard good things. He's gonna let me check it out. But, time will tell.

Jules

Loves her Hatch.
not to stomp on anybodys feet but if your looking for GIAC induktion is the place to go.

Hey Junior, cool deal. Well NGP Racing is in Aberdeen, MD…. Check 'em out for directions: www.ngpracing.com

As far as I know, they are strictly an APR dealer, so no one is stomping on anyone's anything, lol… and yes, for GIAC, Anand at Induktion is the man to talk to. I know that NGP DOES give out trial APR flashes though, so if you're on the fence, it may be a great way to try one out for 6 hours or so. :wink:

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Places to have chips installed is typically biased, I mean one person goes to a shop and gets something done, and it turns out good, they'll have nothing but positive to say, so go check out whatever chip tuner shops you have around, talk to the people and which ever you feel more comfortable with, pick them. Anybody can offer you shops that they like....I went with Curry's, five minutes up the road, great people, great service...I've only been their twice, but never dissappointed.

Jules

Loves her Hatch.
Wurd, well put. Being extremely local is also a plus (read: NGP is 5 minutes from my house, lol.) Just wanted to throw this out there since I haven't gotten to meet up with you peeps yet. :wink:

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
Hopefully we get a couple more meets in before heavy winter sets in....

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
I think a snow meet would be cool, unfortunately if people are driving longer distances to get to places, its kinda dangerous when the roads are bad..I'd feel bad if something happened bad. I want to do a big parking lot, snow drifting!!

Jules

Loves her Hatch.
All the more reason to make the long azz haul on the 18th.:cool:

:biggrin:

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
I need a beer....