GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Window tints

italia1

Forza Azzurri
I just got a quote of 200 to tint my windows, is that good? also what % should i get and should it differ from front to back, i have a 4 door.

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
i just got mine done, theirs still some final touch up left to be done but it looks great, cost 200 and has a lifetime warranty

only one problem, the fuckers that did it put a dent in my spoiler. theyll be receiving a nice bill soon

Raz

Passed Driver's Ed
Here in Ontario, 30% is the legal limit. My wife and I did that to our Jetta and it's just perfect! Dark enough from the outside that it's difficult to see in, but not too dark to see street signs at night.

Island dubster

German Engineering VWhat
Car(s)
07 Candy 2.5 4dr
Just go for a nice smoke look, im not a big fan on super dark tint.

I just got a quote of 200 to tint my windows, is that good? also what % should i get and should it differ from front to back, i have a 4 door.

VWgirl

Passed Driver's Ed
We payed 250 for 3m tint, 35% all around on our 04 GLI. We were never bothered by the police here in MOncton but when I went up in nortern NB on a weekend trip the cops there were stopping anything with tint and having them taken off on the spot so yeah, anything in the front two windows are illegal here in NB which sucks cause the 35% tints weren't dark at all and they stopped the sun from burning. We're not getting anything done on the GTI since it's more of a problem. :(

biGTIres

Passed Driver's Ed
I got my 35% tint and 3M clear tape on front and mirrors all done for $350 cash at a local shop in Richmond Hill. They gave me lifetime warranty as well.

GTi wabbit

WABBIT MAN
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit, 5door,
Here in Ontario, 30% is the legal limit. My wife and I did that to our Jetta and it's just perfect! Dark enough from the outside that it's difficult to see in, but not too dark to see street signs at night.

35% is legal, just on the front windows. the rear and the back could be painted black if you wanted. keep in mind, the law states that if deemed a danger, the 35% can be removed.