GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: H&R Coil-Overs Prem Perf Kit

VW_MKV

hater
Car(s)
GTI
Those are RSS Club sport and not premium high performance. you can tell by the front springs as u can see the red helper springs suqeezed in at the top also, notice the main springs is a non progressive spring.

phil2.5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' Rabbit black 2dr

C4NT2T0PTHECROOK

GTI Fast.
One Word . . . (MKV is on point, LOL) :laughabove:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Uh ohz, Looks like price change is in order...

phil2.5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' Rabbit black 2dr
Wow, If you can see he's from MTL , I bought them from him.

So now im selling them back. So stop dirting the thread buy them or GTFO

Thanks

And its OBO, I have my FK's, so ill let them go.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
So when you say that you had them on your car for X time that's true, but misleading because you aren't the first owner here. I might be interested but, can I ask why these coils are getting passed around like a Tijuanan whore?

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
wait, so you bought these in april. so basically he had them on for a summer and you only had them on for 2 months? you probably want to post this type of info since some people are interested in how many times theyve been installed. Especially since you cant post pics of them in the condition they are now... Since you copied and pasted the prior owners ad here.

phil2.5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' Rabbit black 2dr
OK.
ALL THE INFO !!!!

I bought these off dreamer in may. Got them installed en of may. May----July 2 months.
Dreamer had them for 1 summer.
They we new off him, now im 2 owner.
Now they are Off my car to be sold.

thanks phil

Now 750$ obo+ shipping.

Com on guy I know its tough but plz let me sell my stuff, they are H&R premium.

phil2.5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' Rabbit black 2dr
So when you say that you had them on your car for X time that's true, but misleading because you aren't the first owner here. I might be interested but, can I ask why these coils are getting passed around like a Tijuanan whore?

1 he got his GTI stolen in winter.

Me I want to be moar low.

Point

I'm sorry about my lazyness and confusing everybody. I just want them gone.

VW_MKV

hater
Car(s)
GTI
1 he got his GTI stolen in winter.

Me I want to be moar low.

Point

I'm sorry about my lazyness and confusing everybody. I just want them gone.

u are not sorry for lazyness and confusing everybody. u should be sorry for lying about how long they were used for and also lying about the model of coilovers u have. U know clearly that these are RSS Clubsport which is harder and more of a track coilvers and trying to screw another member over by selling the kit as premium kit since its more popular and easier to sell.

u want more low? well these coilovers will drop till your tires are tucked. how do i know, i have a set on my car and i have them with less than a finger gap and there is more than another 1.5 inch of threads to go lower.

Com on guy I know its tough but plz let me sell my stuff, they are H&R premium.

Can u not read that they are RSS Clubsport in the original for sale thread made by Dreamer?? Also why did u remove the pics of the actual pictures that was posted of the coils? so what are u hiding?

pictures of his coils that was originally posted and removed by the OP

premium street coils

rss clubsport

clearly what u have is the rss clubsport since its got helper springs and the rear blue collar for the helper springs. Even Dreamer which is the original owner was selling them as RSS Clubsport. U live in lala land or some shit?

MAN UP AND DO THE RIGHT THING.....POST THE RIGHT MODEL

Last edited:

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
No longer interested, do not trust seller. Sorry.