GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

United grey not available in OZ?

ChalkyWhite

Drag Race Newbie
It appears not. I would recommend candy white, black magic and tornado red probably in that order. I place red last,as it doesn't show off the red lip in the front grill as much as the other colours.

There are far too many silver cars around at the mo, and the shadow blue looks a little murky for me.

All personal taste of course. :wink:

SSS_Hoon

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
Nissan Pulsar SSS
yeah i dont like the blue either, the laser blue the uk gets is nice though.

we get candy white, black magic pearl effect, tornado red, shadow blue metallic and reflex silver metallic. from the gti spec book

SSS_Hoon

sublyme

Touring Car Champion
I was having second thoughts about getting black just before I picked up my car because white was starting to grow on me but now that Ive actually picked up the car im glad I chose black!

Loving the car now!! :)

GTi Crow

Passed Driver's Ed
ChalkyWhite said:
There are far too many silver cars around at the mo, and the shadow blue looks a little murky for me.

All personal taste of course. :wink:

Nothing at all wrong with the Shadow Blue - especially when I clean it - which it needs now. :rolleyes: I definitely agree on the silver cars - too many, although my son has just bought a silver Polo GTI so that he can blend in - different approach as he has always had red cars, but like the blue harder to keep clean.

snoopy

Touring Car Newbie
GTi Crow said:
Nothing at all wrong with the Shadow Blue - especially when I clean it - which it needs now. :rolleyes: I definitely agree on the silver cars - too many, although my son has just bought a silver Polo GTI so that he can blend in - different approach as he has always had red cars, but like the blue harder to keep clean.

Oh wow that looks :w00t: :bow: fantastic

I need some sunshine so mine will look like that.
Would help if i cleaned it too lol.

Your photographing skills are fantastic everytime i try to take a photo of mine it never looks the right colour.