GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MJM Autohaus

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Has anyone purchased anything from them recently? Just curious, not that I'm not happy with them or anything... but was wondering because I've been contacting them for about a week now, and have yet to receive a reply regarding my order. :cry: Apparently part of my order was out of stock, so Juan from MJM said I have to wait 2 weeks... the website shows that my order status is "awaiting customer response" which I've already responded btw. Just wondering if they are on vacation or something? :frown:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Yeah, I just called... item is still out of stock... so will be waiting another 2 weeks or so :cry:...

absence

___liminal
I've had similar 'issues' with MJM. Great bunch of people, but communication is not their strongest suit. Was looking for new coils, and emailed them, as well as DBC. Got an immediate response from Berk @ DBC, and MJM's email came in literally a week later.

Guess who got the business.

+ this was not the first time for the mix-ups, etc. previous orders have always left a feeling of 'um, has this order actually been processed?'

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Thanks for the insight absence! I agree 100% They're a great bunch of people at MJM... I just think they need to improve their communication and customer support... that should help them a lot more. Hope nobody gets offended, not bashing at all... just providing suggestions from a customer's standpoint.

Yes, the order has been processed and I've been charged about 2-3 weeks ago. The guy told me to wait another 2-3 weeks... it hurtsss :cry:. I really didn't expect this... but I can't do anything about because I've been charged and I don't wanna settle for those cheap Mintex brake pads.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Decided to get a full refund since I couldn't afford to wait any longer for the items to be in stock. Juan @ MJM was great help, and issued a refund within 10 minutes. :thumbup:

Anyone who plans to purchase items from them or already have... I highly suggest that if you want to get in contact with them... do it either by phone, or through AIM. :smile: Don't waste time emailing or leaving voicemails.

Thanks again MJM! Will do business soon again... :smile:

Last edited:

JustinGti

Passed Driver's Ed
I have dealt with mjm and they are awesome. They accidentally sent me the wrong tensioner for my timing belt kit and before i even realized, they notified me and immediately sent the new one out next day. Great bunch of people.

junker

You get an 'F'!
Car(s)
MkV GTI FSI
Neuspeed has rippin' prices on Hawk btw...with free shipping and went out the same day.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
they are involved with a Texas forum I frequent though they are on the other side of Texas. Local people to the shop claim that you should never order anything not in stock from em as it can take up to a year to receive purchased items. I've heard that aside from that they are great to deal with.

cruizin01

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
Called them yesterday. Got put on hold for 20 minutes. Never came back. Hung up. Called someone that wanted my business. Wont call them again. (wasn't the first time there cs sucked)