GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Does anyone make a US Spec R32 Bumper?

icculus

Oval Champion
Car(s)
M
I want to get a custom exhaust the replicate the R32 rear (i love it). But if I were to buy a standard R32 bumper it would have the euro plate holder, thats no good.

And yes, I know it will not sound like the R32.

icculus

Oval Champion
Car(s)
M
Only kits right now have the euro plate opening.....it is really not that bad with an N/A plate in there

it wouldnt look that bad, but with the top being the NA holder and the bottom euro it would look super funky.

Xen

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Product Features:

* MK V R32 Rear Upper Bumper
* MK V R32 Rear Lower Apron
* Mid Diffusor
* Reflectors
* European License Plate cut-out
* This product comes unpainted

http://www.namotorsports.net/detail.cfm/part_cd/OE1R32GV24VWERB001

supposedly it comes with the upper and lower section so as long as you dont mind the euro plate opening then your fine...im thinkin about doin this set up too:thumbup:

love that .:R rear:bow:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
what if you dont have dual exhaust? do you need to exhaust redone to do this?

Bomar

Drag Race Newbie
check rich at oempl.us. He has a R32 rear right now and he is in cali so shipping would not be as bad.

icculus

Oval Champion
Car(s)
M
check rich at oempl.us. He has a R32 rear right now and he is in cali so shipping would not be as bad.

nice, thanks.

So as for the exhaust, could I buy parts from a turbo back exhaust plus some r32 tips and have my guy fabricate the rest?

918hare

Go Kart Champion
nice, thanks.

So as for the exhaust, could I buy parts from a turbo back exhaust plus some r32 tips and have my guy fabricate the rest?

Yeah you could do that, though I would almost suggest having a full custom exhaust done, probably cheaper.

I have also heard buzz about a certain, very well known exhaust company, that has plans of making a 3" exhaust that will work with the R32 bumper on a GTI.