GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EOI: Melbourne Meet Friday 3rd April

vesssh

Ready to race!
Melbourne Meet Friday 3rd April

Hey everyone, i have had had my GTI now for 2 weeks and wanting to meet other members, so i thought i would put up an EOI for a meet.

Date - Friday 3rd April at 8.30pm.

Location - Dont know where a lot of you guys are from so i will suggest a location, BP Service Station corner of Nepean Hwy and North Road. It has a pretty big car park and there is also KFC there for people who get hungry.

Let me know what you guys think

Cheers

Last edited:

gokartgti

Garage Pics Updated
keep us posted ill pop up too.

vesssh

Ready to race!
the night will most probably go ahead, will let everyone know closer to the date, just a catch up, and maybe a small cruise after into Port Melbourne for some photo shots

blue2th

Ready to race!
the night will most probably go ahead, will let everyone know closer to the date, just a catch up, and maybe a small cruise after into Port Melbourne for some photo shots

if you're coming up port melbourne, i may join you guys along the way, not sure i'll be able to make it out to BP on time...it's been AGES since i met up with other members...

btw - if it's of interest, there's a rather large area next to the Malthouse on Sturt Street where you can safely (and legally) drive up your car for some nice photoshoots! There's some sculptures that makes an interest backdrop too.

gokartgti

Garage Pics Updated
show and shine time

tooraktrash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Golf GTI
I should be available too.

vesssh

Ready to race!
i am thinking about making this open to VW Watercooled also? or would members just prefer MKV's?

its my first time organising a cruise in this club so dont know what the normal go is :biggrin:

tooraktrash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Golf GTI
Is this BP in Clayton? :biggrin:

vesssh

Ready to race!
BP, corner of North Road and Nepean Highway. Sort of Gardenvale/Elsternwick/Brighton, take your pick :p

vesssh

Ready to race!

boosho

Has no Clue
Car(s)
MKV GTI Pirelli DSG
Would have loved to join since i am new here and new to GTI and was looking forward to the next GTG in melbourne to meet other member but i will in Sydney that day..

Well you guys have fun and hopefully will be able to make it for the next one.