GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CADILLAC XLR 2007 v8

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
On the highway going around 130 km/h in the left lane, the highway was empty and from behind I see these purplish colored xenons lights and he high beams me for me to switch lanes but I floor it. We are now going 200 km/h and we are neck and neck all the way and I start pulling away. This is a 80 000 $ Cadillac and he couldn't beat my GTI.

Turbo GTI

Autocross Newbie
I was going to race one the other day but traffic held us up so we called it off but they are fast cars... One thing I notice about American (There are Exceptions)cars is that the power starts to taper off after about 100MPH..... And I see in your sig that you have APR Stg.3.. That helped you alot also... But anyway good kill.. and those G-Force Goodrich tires are mean... I want some.. anyway good kill

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
thx

RSC17

R32 OG
damn. nice run buddy. can i have your car? i need to beat this kid at school with a camaro claiming he has 350hp. haha. keep it real man

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
sry its mine lol

uberGTI

Passed Mr. Ed
Car(s)
2008 R32
You seen any issues putting stage 3 power through the DSG? That is my biggest concern about getting the GIAC tuning. I don't want to trash it.

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
NO its stock turbo with exaust intake and special apr software. The DSG runs fine ..... Nothing wrong with it...

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
ya i was wrong im on stage II not III

Nice, just be glad it wasn't the XLR-V, which i'm not sure they're making anymore. it was supercharged and putting out 443hp. the 07 XLRs are 320hp.