GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AZ Part II

Tricky

Autocross Newbie
I went through Mike Grady at Chapman Tucson

GoghVW

Rabbit Transit
Larry Miller in West Valley. Close to home we bought our Passat from them too. I would of driven to Tucson sounds like Grady is a legend...

marx92x

Autocross Newbie
GoghVW said:
Larry Miller in West Valley. Close to home we bought our Passat from them too. I would of driven to Tucson sounds like Grady is a legend...

I used Larry Miller VW too. No complaints.

uberGTI

Passed Mr. Ed
Car(s)
2008 R32
Tricky said:
I went through Mike Grady at Chapman Tucson

Is there a second VW dealer in Tucson now, or did Beaudry sell the VW franchise? I lived in Tucson up until 2003 and bought my last 2 VW's up at Camelback VW because I hated Beaudry so badly.

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
i can't say much for cback..got mine there....i won't buy another there i can tell you that.

their sevice tho is great...Heidi takes great care of me. They will always get my service business.

Tricky

Autocross Newbie
uberGTI said:
Is there a second VW dealer in Tucson now, or did Beaudry sell the VW franchise? I lived in Tucson up until 2003 and bought my last 2 VW's up at Camelback VW because I hated Beaudry so badly.

Chapman bought the dealership drom Beaudry not too long ago.

big papa

Oval Newbie
Berge is closest to me, but it looks like no-one here has bought from them. They have a silver DSG, 0 pkg. that I am looking at. I have yet to test drive one...

Last edited:

Desert GTI MkV

Ready to race!
Larry Miller out in Avondale. They were awesome to deal with and I got a fantastic loan rate with no hassles. Although, it was 11:30 at night, I think they just wanted me out of there ;)