GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Focus for Rabbit

Sinan

Schnell, bitch! Schnell!
Car(s)
VW Rabbit MkV
I own a brand new Ford Focus SE (hatch), manual tran with 4500 miles on it. At the time I was selling it (month ago), a VW dealer was giving me $12,500 for my Focus. I would have $4000 left to pay for a auto-tran Rabbit. I said no and left since I have "feelings" love for the Focus. (yes, don't laugh.) I grew up with VWs and owned a VW Mk.1 GTI, but there is something with Focus.

Now that I think about it, did I miss a great deal?

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
damn 4000$ is sorta alot to roll over into a new car...but if u could afford it....i would have hopped on that Rabbit....these new VW's rock!

TopGearNJ

Ready to race!
You missed out, you only spent like 14 for your car right? Then getting 12 is good considering that VW is a ripoff with just about everything, and you woulda only had to pay an extra 4 grand for a better car that wont fall apart in 1 year.

Sinan

Schnell, bitch! Schnell!
Car(s)
VW Rabbit MkV
that wont fall apart in 1 year.

errmmm, ok. I agree that VW is a damn good car (I own a Golf TDI too), but I don't agree that Ford makes damn bad cars.

But what could I expect from a VW community, right? :D

hehe

FYI, Ford actually improved their quality with these new ones.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
improved to what, finally to compare to other cars in the class...stick w/ the ones that have been doing it well longer...and fyi the only thing ford does well are their trucks...and the new gt is badass

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
errmmm, ok. I agree that VW is a damn good car (I own a Golf TDI too), but I don't agree that Ford makes damn bad cars.

But what could I expect from a VW community, right? :D

hehe

FYI, Ford actually improved their quality with these new ones.

well being u are from the other side of the pond...u all's ford's dont even slightly compare to our fords over here....when someone says fords are shitty...we really mean it....granted they have gotten alittle better over the years but they are still FORDS...lol

as they say... FixOrRepairDaily

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
Found On Road Dead