GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Vs another civic

blackfast06

Passed Driver's Ed
coming home from a nice dinner at outback driving down 309 stop at an intersection and this civic with a huge fart can pulls up,im guessing it was like a 97 or w/e the body style like the ones in fast the and the furious pulls up and starts revving at me...i wasnt gonna race him but i looked over at the girl i was with and she gave me the thumbs up threw it into s mode and well you can guess what happened...now i know this seems just like a regular boring race but we come up to the next red light and i roll my window down to talk to him but before i can say a word the girl im with goes "i guess that car doesnt get you laid" and that just completly made my night

bilbos

On the Kop
coming home from a nice dinner at outback driving down 309 stop at an intersection and this civic with a huge fart can pulls up,im guessing it was like a 97 or w/e the body style like the ones in fast the and the furious pulls up and starts revving at me...i wasnt gonna race him but i looked over at the girl i was with and she gave me the thumbs up threw it into s mode and well you can guess what happened...now i know this seems just like a regular boring race but we come up to the next red light and i roll my window down to talk to him but before i can say a word the girl im with goes "i guess that car doesnt get you laid" and that just completly made my night

Well, did you get laid? :biggrin:

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
:bellyroll: tahts a good one lol

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
He said "the girl I'm with" so I'm guessing it wasn't his girlfriend... and the real question definitely is: did YOU get laid? Unless it was your sister, or cousin... in which case I don't wanna know.

S

blackfast06

Passed Driver's Ed
haha she is not my girlfriend but she is a really good friend of mine...but i mean if you guys want her id be will to sell her for a price...haha:thumbup:

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
i hope u didnt show her how FAST u were after the race lol. nice kill on the honda.. and nice kill on the girl... hopefully!