Floor Mats

$+eP#_(SIC)*13*GTI

I Hate Gas Stations!
Has any1 got the "Carpeted Floor Mats", if yes any pics? 3269_z.jpg

Mateya49

Oval Champion
Car(s)
06GTI, 02Lincoln LS
Ive never even seen those before. I have the monster mats but id buy a pair of those. Does anybody know where you can get them from?

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
I went to the dealer and they had them like a month ago. They let me put them in my car to see if I liked them. They looked OK...the red on the carpets seemed to be a brighter red than that on the seats and the rest of the trim, so it just didn't look right.

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Good point about the red. I just don't like driving with a thick rubber mat underfoot. My wife's Mazda6 has the OE mudmats. Guess I'm sticking with ol' trusty OE mats.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
havin all the sand just gett trapped in the monster mats is nice, only prob the rubber starts to kinda scratch and fade kinda which blows but being able to pull them out and hose them off, its perfect

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
^^^+1. Monster mats are great. I take it out and tip it upside down and give it a little shake and it's all cleaned. No vacuum required.

BurntGauge

AWD > FWD
Yeah, I wouldnt pay for the carpeted GTI ones. Monster Mats are the shiznit. I'd rather have the rubber take the beating and then buy another set later on than wear out the carpeted ones. First thing I did when I got my GTI was put away the OEM mats. If I ever feel like pimping them, I could.

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
No matter what I do, there are mud or dirt stains in the Mazda rubber OE mats that won't come out. Those monster mats do look cool though.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
I went to the dealer and they had them like a month ago. They let me put them in my car to see if I liked them. They looked OK...the red on the carpets seemed to be a brighter red than that on the seats and the rest of the trim, so it just didn't look right.

I have them, the red fades out a bit over time, and they look awesome.

nadthomas

We picked up our 06 GTI used, and when we first test drove it, it had the carpet mats in the car, and the monster mats in hatch. Well, when we went back to buy the car they took out the carpet mats, and only had the monster mats in the rear. We insisted that they give us both sets of mats. So, now we have monster mats for the winter, and carpet mats for the summer.