GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

H2OI 08 Club Parking

07Noside

Banned
I figured I'd give it a shot and see who is interested in registering for club parking for those of us that don't want to be judged but would rather chill back in the field while still showing and knocking back some beers all day. Club registration has to be in by sept 15th so its kind of short notice and the registration has to be put in all at once so I would take care of distributing dash reciepts and paying for the order in full but I would need whoever is considering to paypal me the $25 in advance and I'll leave you with my paypal information and cell phone to get in contact with me when you arrive in OC MD and/or I have a proposed G2G spot 10 mins away from the show site on another thread that we could meet at on sat to get them all handed out. Let me know asap and I'm sure a few people will vouch that I'm credible and not going to run with your $25

Mike

07Noside

Banned
:word: That would be nice. Just let me know by the 13th at the latest as I don't want to wait till the exact last minute to order the tickets.

07Noside

Banned
Def just let me know got 5 guys from north Jersey that are doing the club this to. So If Im not buying them Ill just foreward your money to them so youve got a spot either way.

Widebody MkVer

Performance Infused Style
Bump, c'mon y'all lets get some cars entered for club access. Better parking, all the mkvs together, friends, food, brews, it don't get much better. AND its only 5 bucks more than parking in GA parking where Tacoma and a suburban will flank your car in the parking lot.