GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"GTI" in the headrests...embroidered, anyone?

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
has anyone had the GTI logo embroidered into their headrests, i have cloth, and im thinking about doing this...i just have to find a place i trust, and then pick the colors, im thinking grey like the car, but prolly ill pick 1 or 3 colors from the plaid pattern and use them, same font as VW uses for the GTI as well...

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
already got it...oh wait i got leather...hehe

GeeTEye

Go Kart Newbie
Anyone know if you can buy the Pkg 2 headrest with the GTI in red lettering? I went to an upholstery shoppe and they told me it could not be done?

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
GeeTEye said:
Anyone know if you can buy the Pkg 2 headrest with the GTI in red lettering? I went to an upholstery shoppe and they told me it could not be done?
they must not be willing to do it, but it DEFINETLY can be done!, i saw it on a site for 40 bucks a pop, search embroidered headrest, and u can see i think its the top company has shots of work on leather...

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
I've got the cloth, and it's got the GTI logo embossed on the headrest... I wouldn't mind getting it embroidered in red with a white outline, which would match the colours on the seats...

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Kirium said:
I've got the cloth, and it's got the GTI logo embossed on the headrest... I wouldn't mind getting it embroidered in red with a white outline, which would match the colours on the seats...
lucky...we dont have that in our seats here in the us i dont belive...

Karel S

Ready to race!
The seats were the cloth ones when I got the GTI.
I paid 1500 euro to turn them into their current form.

That's cheap considering that the leather package from
VW was nearly 3000 euro's.

Adding the GTI logo was like 20 euros or something.